During these uncertain times due to the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) threat, EXEControl Global Solutions is monitoring the situation closely. We are working to ensure we meet the needs of our clients as well as providing for the health and safety of our employees. The following is what we’re doing to support both our clients and our employees:
March 13, 2020
- All employees have been transitioned to work from home. This ensures your businesses continue to receive the excellent support that you are accustomed to while keeping our employees safe.
- Our field office technicians may go onsite to clients, if required. Each situation will be reviewed on an individual basis before any technician is deployed.
- We have been working closely with our suppliers to ensure vital new equipment is received in as timely a manner as possible.
- We have one designated staff member that goes to the office each day. This ensures that any additional equipment that is purchased will be received in our offices.
June 1, 2020
- EXEControl Global Solutions’ “Re-opening Document” was released. A copy of the document may be found here.
- Limited re-opening has begun with about 25% of staff returning to the home corporate office. Fort Wayne office is back to full operation.
- Visitors must sign a guest sheet and confirm statement of COVID-19 status.
- Visitors are being limited to reception and conference room.
- Visitors are welcome during normal business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm.
We understand our services are critical to our clients. As the situation evolves, we will continue to adjust our strategies to continue to provide the world-class service that the EXEControl Community has come to expect.